PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW SITE:
Working to create a safe welcoming space in which all people, particularly the vulnerable and broken, are encouraged to participate fully, to the best of their abilities and journey together toward a deeper experience of the life God has given us.
The Dale Ministries is a community organization and church without its own walls. In 2012 we spilled into the streets and now do everything in partnership with others. In this we have found beautiful strength. Visit us at the following locations:
- Monday Drop-In and Lunch @ Bonar Parkdale Presbyterian Church, 250 Dunn Avenue, 10 am to 3 pm, Meal at 1 pm.
- Tuesday Drop-In @ The Salvation Army Thrift Store Coffee Corner, 1447 Queen Street West, 1 pm to 3 pm.
- Tuesday Bible Study @ The St. Clare Centre (St. Francis Table) 1322 Queen Street West, 7 pm to 8 pm.
- Wednesday Art & Breakfast Drop-In @ The Jeremiah Community Hub, 201 Cowan Avenue , 10 am to 12 pm.
- Wednesday Street Outreach beginning @ The Jeremiah Community Hub, 201 Cowan Avenue, 8 pm into the evening.
- Sunday Worship Service @ The Jeremiah Community Hub, 201 Cowan Avenue, 2 pm
- Community Garden @ The H.O.P.E Garden, 220 Cowan Avenue (seasonal)
The Dale Ministries, PO Box 94, Station C, Toronto ON, M6K 3M7
Erinn Oxford, Director: 647.926.6352 or email@example.com
Joanna Moon, Community Worker: 647.567.1051 or firstname.lastname@example.org